Saturday 23 September 2017

Starburst celebrate





I needed a quick birthday card for a guys  who was celebrating his 60th birthday so decided on the poppystamps celebrate text die. I cut it in red mirricard .I decided I wanted a halo for my word to give more impact so on gold mirricard I used the same die to emboss on the card then cut it out following the outline, and then I added the red text to the gold halo.

I used gold and red confetti circles to create a starburst effect on the white card base and then attached the text to the centre of the staburst.





I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-

CAS on Friday - use a die


poppystamps - lots of dots

Scrappyland - anything goes

CASeology - Big

My time to craft - dies only




5 comments:

Hannelie said...

A beautiful effect! Love the gorgeous gold metal look!
Thanks for joining us at Casology !

pam said...

Wonderful CAS card, those dots look effective as a background.
Thanks for playing along in the Poppystamps challenge blog.
Pam x

Jeanne J. said...

All that shine and sparkle looks like a party going on! Perfect with the celebrate sentiment, and a clever way to add dots to your design!

Maryvonne Coussé said...

Beautiful card !
Thanks for joining us at Scrapyland Challenge Blog and Good Luck !
MARYVONNE , DT Member

Pat said...

Lovely card, thanks for sharing at MTTC this week.

Pat xx